This is a small but growing collection of resources on fundraising and grantwriting. It is based on a workshop handout compiled by Sharon Schwartz, education director at Kehilat HaNahar.
When seeking grants and writing proposals, ask yourself…
- What is the problem or need?
- What data demonstrate the problem or need?
- What project idea do you propose as a solution?
- What are the goals and objectives of your project?
- How long will it take to implement your project?
- How will you know your project was successful?
- What resources (time, money, people) do you need?
- What resources can your school or community provide?
- How much money do you need from outside funders?
- Foundation Center: http://www.fdncenter.org/
- Council on Foundations: http://www.cof.org
- See especially http://www.cof.org/topic/grantmaking-policies
- UVM Grantwriting Resources: http://www.uvm.edu/spa/?Page=findfunding_grantwritingresources.html
Have other resources to recommend? Let us know via the feedback form at the bottom of this page.